Pages

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Gloss n' Sparkle Pink Cigarette

Hello readers! It's been a few days since I last posted and summer is dwindling! I head back to school in just a little over two weeks, boo! Life is about to get so much busier. But no worries, I have some fantastic nail polish related things coming up in the very near future if all goes as planned. I can't wait!

But let's not get ahead of ourselves. Today, I have quite the polish to share. It's Gloss n' Sparkle Pink Cigarette.




Pink Cigarette is a bright purple crelly polish with matte hex glitters in red, white, and black. It's definitely a bold combination! I love weird, unexpected glitters like this.


By the way, before we begin, I must admit how much I love my nail length now! YAY FOR BIOTIN! Okay, Pink Cigarette. It's time.




Pink Cigarette has a great formula! No dragging or streaking, and I only needed two coats for each nail to get full coverage. The glitter is especially plentiful, too!




Excuse the bubbles on my middle finger nail - Gelous always does that to me! Anyways, I have always been a huge fan of Gloss n' Sparkle polishes, especially for these crazy glitter combinations. I had to have Pink Cigarette when I finally could get my hands on it!


What do you think of Pink Cigarette? I'm a big fan, as I am of most polishes by Gloss n' Sparkle! If you're lucky enough to live in Australia where Gloss n' Sparkle is based, you can pick up your own bottle from their Etsy shop. Otherwise, you can find it stocked at suppliers like Llarowe. Better yet, Pink Cigarette is currently on sale, so grab it while you have the chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment