Pages

Saturday, July 27, 2013

HARE Polish Midsummer's Midnight

Happy weekend, readers! It's a rainy day here in the Midwest but I have the rest of the day off from work so I'm going to soak it up anyways! I have a lovely little polish to share with you today from a favorite indie brand of mine - it's HARE Polish Midsummer's Midnight.




Midsummer's Midnight is a black jelly polish loaded with purple and green hexes, purple and blue square glitter, and teensy little purple and green microglitter.


I am mentally preparing myself for the fall so this polish totally gets me into that mindset! I'm so tired of the heat waves. BRING ON BOOT SEASON.




So dark and vampy! I love it, but when do I feature a polish on here that I'm not ready to go into a steady relationship with? I did three coats of Midsummer's Midnight on each nail with no undies, but what I didn't notice until after I had already taken these pictures is that I have NO square glitter on my nails whatsoever! I bought this polish from a nail polish sale group, so there's quite a good chance that it has been sitting for awhile and that all the square glitter has sunk to the bottom. It's packed on the sides of the bottle, so I think a good mixing up would've done the trick!




I really love the HARE polish label, by the way. This is the old bottle label but I just think it's the most adorable thing ever. I needed to share. OKAY.


HARE Polish can be purchased from Etsy as well as on Llarowe. If you don't have any for yourself, what are you waiting for?! HARE is one of my favorite brands and I keep buying them all when I find them on blog sales! Bad, bad, bad...

No comments:

Post a Comment